AIMS 2020 News
[9/18/2020] Online conference access information
AIMS 2020 is going on now after the careful preparation of the Conference Organizing Committee. As a fully virtual conference, all the presentations will be given via pre-recorded videos during September 18 – 20, 2020 based on Hawaii's time zone through the BigMarker Video Broadcasting Platform. A few things to note:
1. On-Demand Webinar: All the paper presentations will be given through the BigMarker Platform.
2. Automatic Webinar: It is hosted by the experts of various fields as a live-like event. All the invited plenary talks and Chairs' messages will be broadcasted in an automatic way in selected time slots. After the live-like event, all plenary talks will be converted into On-Demand Webinar for SCF 2020 participants.
3. The SCF 2020 Advanced Program is online. More information can be seen at the Advanced Program. Besides, SCF 2020 participants can also watch the presentations by clicking the links in the Advanced Program.
4. The link for downloading all TEN conference proceedings will be sent to our SCF 2020's registered participants.
[6/28/2020] Important announcement: AIMS 2020 will be held online on September 18 - 20, 2020
After the deep discussion of the Conference Organizing Committee, AIMS 2020 is going to be a fully virtual conference, and presentations will be given via pre-recorded videos during the scheduled conference period. Although we'd love to have been able to welcome you to Honolulu, Hawaii, we are also delighted to bring the conference to you in the online form. To fully prepare for this conference, we decided to adjust the conference date to September 18 - 20, 2020. Meanwhile, the registration fees for the conference are also adjusted. Authors and non-authors who have already registerd at the original fees will be refunded the price difference. Those who have not registerd will only have to pay at the new rate. Detailed information can be seen at the Registration page.
[4/8/2020] Important news
AIMS 2020 will have to be rescheduled to meet the challenge of the world-wide corona virus emergency. As we are still facing lots of uncertainty for the upcoming months, the organizing committee has made the following tentative changes, in order to continue our tradition to serve the services computing community in the best possible way:
1. The onsite conference is delayed to August 12-14, 2020, in Honolulu, Hawaii. Conference hotel will have to be renegotiated and then be announced for those who can travel.
2. In the mean time, online conferences will be arranged for those who could not come to Hawaii for the onsite participation. We are assessing various ways to host online conferences with possible interactive Q&As at this time.
3. We are also considering the options for some regional on-site conferences.
4. With this delay, we postpone the deadline for submission to May 10, 2020.
[09/27/2019] SCF 2020 Creates Future of New ABCDE (AI, Blockchain, Cloud, BigData and Everything is connect) and Enters the 5G for Services Era
The SCF 2020's 10 co-located conference will be held on June 22 - 26, 2020, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. The joint event will have the following 10 collocated service-oriented sister conferences: 2020 International Conference on Web Services (ICWS 2020), 2020 International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD 2020), 2020 International Conference on Services Computing (SCC 2020), 2020 International Conference on Big Data (BigData 2020), 2020 International Conference on AI & Mobile Services (AIMS 2020), 2020 World Congress on Services (SERVICES 2020), 2020 International Conference on Internet of Things (ICIOT 2020), 2020 International Conference on Cognitive Computing (ICCC 2020), 2020 International Conference on Edge Computing (EDGE 2020) and 2020 International Conference on Blockchain (ICBC 2020).
[08/11/2019] SCF 2020 Web site up
SCF 2020 web site is up.
About the Services Society
The Services Society (S2) is a non-profit professional organization that has been created to promote worldwide research and technical collaboration in services innovations among academia and industrial professionals. Its members are volunteers from industry and academia with common interests. S2 is registered in the USA as a "501(c) organization", which means that it is an American tax-exempt nonprofit organization. S2 collaborates with other professional organizations to sponsor or co-sponsor conferences and to promote an effective services curriculum in colleges and universities. The S2 initiates and promotes a "Services University" program worldwide to bridge the gap between industrial needs and university instruction. The Services Society has formed 10 Special Interest Groups (SIGs) to support technology and domain specific professional activities.
If you have any questions or queries on AIMS 2020, please send email to aims AT ServicesSociety DOT org.
Please join the worldwide services innovation community as a member or student member of the Services Society at https://s2member.org. You are also welcome to join our social network on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6546793.